PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetgo Blacklist
Thread: Jetgo Blacklist
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2014, 05:36
why panic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply to IHD

I too have friends as QF FO's. I am very sympathetic to their plight. It must be frustrating for them with such a long time to command. On the plus side, they do enjoy terms and conditions that most of us only dream about.

Regarding the old blokes should get out to make way for the young ones argument - I always wonder how many of the people that say this will give up their careers when they're +55 to altruistically donate their job to some worthy up and comer - Put my family into poverty - No Problem.

Regarding Jetgo, it's not that I didn't get the answer I expected, I didn't get the reason I expected, and I certainly didn't expect to get threatened with an industry wide Blackban. My "atitude" as you call it was a result of their email after their denying my application. Do you think I applied saying "Give me a job or I'll sue you".

One hour sectors half OCTA - You should try 20 minute sectors doing domestic flying in an A320, training a new cadet, through a Polish winter where the vis hardly gets above 800m. Just business as usual.

Finally, sour grapes, yes as I said in my initial post, and the dirty laundry, who does that belong to?