PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2014, 19:02
Propduffer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had the MoT lost sight of reality when it suggested such "possible routes" ?
The Malaysian Transport Ministry has issued little but disinformation since March 8th, so it isn't a matter of them losing sight of reality, it's more a matter of them throwing a smoke screen over reality. Do you really take their "information" seriously?
If they would just release the 18:07 ACARS information, along with their actual radar track, the search for the resting place of 9M-MRO would probably become unnecessary.

Which kind of route (compatible with both the BTO and the BFO) would you suggest between 18:28 and 19:41 ?
I have posted a link to my KML file (post #210) which contains a detailed plot that I consider a possible if not probable approximation of 9M-MRO's flight path past Pulau We Island.

I believe that my proposed flight path is supported by OleOle's BFO hypothesis, and it is not the only solution bypassing Indonesian territory that fits the current understanding of BFO information. There is nothing to support the flight passing over Indonesian territory, yet there is strong evidence (Indonesian statements) to the contrary.