PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Air law failed
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2014, 09:53
Naki Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Failing your PPL exam

Hi,

I just read your post regarding failing your PPL Exam. You know you can look at it like this. How much do you want it? Forget about your CV, your only getting started in life.

We all have different learning styles. Some can pick up a study book, and basically go and sit the exam once the book has been completed, and pass. Others, have to really break it all down, and put in extra effort to get the results they require to pass. I know for myself, I have had to put in some long hours to pass the CPL exams, of which I have all done first go. But it hasn't always been like that for me in life. Some failures in life can do you good. It either breaks you, or it can make you more determined to succeed.

I started a couple of business in my 20's, which basically taught me that nothing in life falls at your feet. You have to work hard at it. Certainly more than the other guy trying to sell the same product or service. If you didn't compete you went hungry.

It's as simple as are you willing to put everything into it? And I mean leaving nothing to chance. Your success is in your hands, not anyone else's. Find a learning style that suits and go for it. Don't worry about one failure. Just put a process in place that will avoid that happening in the future.

All the best!