Thread: Qatar Critical
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2003, 10:17
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great post BTC!!

There is no grievance procedure in QR and no appeal system as such.

One ex colleague was sacked but, when they went to hand things back ( manuals etc ), no one knew anything about it! To the point that the person in question was offered a brand new manual!

This was questioned through "personnel" and human remains and they insisted they had no instruction to the effect even though PD had signed the " extermination" letter!?

Appeal? Too busy....

As non flight deck I was sad that DF left. He was always there to hear problems from both sides of the cockpit door.( And he for one TRIED to keep us at Kovalam beach in TRV! Thumbs aloft DF!)
I say this because neither BG ( Lurch ) or SK ( the snake ) listened to anything the Cabin Crew said...oh unless it was a complaint against the supervisors! Or some other malicious gossip!

AAB gets too involved in everything and people's personal lives. He is a control freak and still believes he can do an EK. Too late for that...

I have friends who flew QR and made sure their employees did. Now that has changed and they fly with EK/ GF or any other carrier. Sure there will always be pax but these people were CIPs and I know for a fact that QR did not give 2 hoots!

SO SO SAD...

AAB...your bubble is about to burst! Get used to it! Get over it!

Then leave well alone!