PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lake Evella crash findings
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2003, 07:36
Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watta,

as previously stated i feel nothing but heart felt sorrow for the family invoved and honestly hope they find closure and can move on from this horrific event.

PPRUNE is in my eyes not considered to be a location that families will be able to console their loss, it is a place where people working in the aviation industry come to debate topics relating to their industry.

There is alot of wisdom in the words of MAINFRAME a couple of pages back, ( if MAINFRAME is who i think he is ) he was the CP of a company that lost a pilot and 5 passengers in an accident of a similar nature, read his post again in a year or so.

If i was in your position i would respond in the exact same manner, i'd want answers, and fair enough too.

to someone who is not emotionally involved it seems reasonably clear cut what happened, if you wish to understand what it is that makes you and I have different outlooks please call me on 0428 241 105.

This may be hard to understand, but this topic alone will save lives, what has been discussed here has been read by many young aviators and i am sure it has made a positive impact.