View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2014, 16:59
S.o.S.
Son of Slot
Super Senior Moderator

Received 106 Likes on 59 Posts
For the record:
No, I am not crew.
Yes, I am very well aware that the 'buck' stops with the Captain.
I have been a pax from a very young age and remember the 'old days' and am not very happy about many aspects of the 'new days'.
The rules of PPRuNe state that you may not be rude to others in the forum, or make defamatory remarks about anyone - in or out of the forums.

mad_jock Your posts today are great. They are helpful and informative - no reason to ban anyone. They are the kind of posts that the owners and administrators of PPRuNe seek the most.

I certainly agree 100% about selling exit row seats. It is deplorable and, if I was in the CAA, would never have allowed it. Unfortunately, until people die nothing will change. Hopefully, it will just be the 'frail auld un' in hospital from the 25kg door and that might start CEOs and board members thinking.

Further, I also wish that more carriers would prevent the drunks from boarding and offload the awkward ones - but I do know something about the commercial world.

Lastly, if it matters, it was another Mod who banned you before I saw your post. It just fell to me to deliver the news to the nation. In doing so, I chose wording previously used by TightSlot.