PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Info on Aerocadet Academy
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2014, 14:34
windsleaf2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys,I'm a malaysian. Although its my post, but i hope it will be helpful for you.Firstly,i dont knw whether this school is real or fraud,but i do found out two problems from other's reply.

1.Let,assume, 10 new students joined the course(zero-full ATPL),upon they received their FI license,they will work as a FI in the flight school in order to gain the flying hrs. So, now the school will possesses 10 new FIs.Thus, those new FIs will start fighting with each other in order to get as many flying hrs as possible and it is possible the school can find enough new student for them to fly with?

2.Due to limitation of F-1 visa, those FIs can only fly 80hrs per month,owing to the problem from above,maybe they can get only 40hrs,maximum 50hrs. 50hrs*10mon=500hrs. So, if i'm not mistaken, it would take more than 2yrs to gain the enough flying hrs,right?(have yet to add the time needed from zero-FI).

Well,maybe its truly a real and great school,i might choose it if i have the chance. Tq for reading my nonsense,no offense.