PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chartair for Sale
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2014, 10:53
Skydiveandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fujiroll76 - Im not sure how you are reading into the fact that a company being for sale means the end of the company.

Its rumors like that, that cause low morale with staff and lack of trust from customers especially when looking at future contracts.

I worked there myself for a short time, the CP certainly does run a tight ship and those that follow go onto bigger and better things in the long run, with the blessing and assistance of the company.

Yes I had my own issues with management, but be honest, most employees in most companies do.

Just because the company may or may not be for sale, does not mean its going to be closed. A good example is the acquisitions of the Aviator Group better known as Slingair.

Obviously you have your own beef with them, your first post makes that extremely obvious.

There are literally hundreds of reasons the owners maybe wanting to sell a profit making company. At a point in time the passion diminishes and its time to cash out and retire or maybe the cash from the sale maybe used towards another venture. Air North maybe..

The future will tell.

To the guys and girls still there, wish you all the best

Andy