PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Sacking Tarmac Engineers
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2014, 11:55
Acute Instinct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The answer.....

Aveng asks, Why did we employ a failure?...a person with no credibility?....

Firstly one must accept that this type of individual has been specifically hired to do a specific job. That is in fact to fail or otherwise wind down. They all share specific personality and psychological traits. They are deliberately sourced from expatriate fodder to ensure their are no emotional attachments to pulling the trigger. All they do is travel the world rolling out their destructive business plans to achieve a certain goal set by boards and institutional investors. All they have ever done is destroy. Then leave the real work of creation to those that have to clean up the mess.
They are guns for hire, and now they are starting to blaze away.
Exactly as was done at Lingus, Air Canada, Air New Zealand, Ansett, Southwest, and damn me if I've missed a few. Only for all there initiatives to be overturned and corrected.
You know who they are (and the hoards that admire them)
To the point of my post. I know why they are there. I know what they do. What I am completely revolted by is the abhorrent attack upon the psychological well being of their staff. The published patronisations churned out as warm and calming blankets of comfort to the huddled masses. The carefully composed and considered language of narcissists. How they underestimate the intelligence of their charges.
Lets call a spade a spade shall we. In Australia, a nation of straight shooters, we have a name for the likes of this lot. They are called bastards. Not because of the job they do, no, they are bastards because they are insincere. Every word they utter is designed to subdue through manufactured empathy. They are bastards because they deliberately conspire to bring you in close, and just when you get that fuzzy feeling they slit your throat. Over and over again.
Previous posts would suggest that the American is struggling with his temper and ego. For him to respond publicly to the Fed Sec should bring you all some satisfaction. Better to be thought the fool than known it you idiot.
Fed Sec, your morality and motives are admirable. Keep up the good work that you do. You make this lot look like a bunch of amateurs.

KR

Last edited by Acute Instinct; 14th Jul 2014 at 12:22.