PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 25 years on .. gatherings ?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2014, 18:03
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
I wish it was as simple as that fellas but the truth is that it wasn't.
If a better outcome was had in 89 then rest assured the Airline industry in Australia would be a much better place today
I don't disagree with that, nosepicker, but your other posts stink worse than Stinky's finger.

It's easy to tell people to "get over it" but you have no idea what they had to get over back then. Typically, 89ers are all hung up on their own circumstances. They have no idea what the impact was on Stinky or Pinky (who lost the 402 job) or 1000s of other people in small business and they don't seem to care. That's not very nice!

Me, I wasn't caught up in it LUCKILY but that doesn't mean I didn't care or form an opinion, based on the selfishness I observed. It's called "empathy", nosepicker.

As for blame, you have to admit you were part of an operation that represents the biggest industrial ****-up in the Oz aviation industry to date. Whom do you suggest the blame lies with? If the shoe fits............

But I retract my earlier statement; THEY can buy ME a beer. Where are we meeting??

I know and like lots of very respectable guys amongst the 89ers so don't get your undies in a bunch.