PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2014, 13:33
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indeed an interesting development, but I wouldn't get too excited yet, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely so I doubt if any agency executive leaning upon someone else will result in anything significant happening. Don't forget these people are above the law and aren't held accountable for anything....Eddy Obeid, Craig Thomson, Peter Slipper, we all know what they are really about, but nothing gets done.
It wouldn't surprise me though if the Skull is having a hissy and making somebody's life hell in his last two months in the job, then again that fool Beaker is a complete wombat and is stupid enough to also lean on an employee, perhaps over an expenditure issue of $3.00?? And don't forget lads, the GWM are renown for their harassment and bullying exploits. But then again, so is Flyingfiend!

I dunno, so many bullies and hen packed managers with nil spine and small penises to choose from, who could it be???? At least it is fun to watch the Miniscules life being made robustly lame Aagh well Warren, you know how to make all this annoyance go away You can't say you haven't been warned, tosser.

TICK TOCK MINISCULE.