PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LH to take over or merge with SR?????
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2003, 16:42
Aviatrix69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, you mean, they went blue belly up, huh...

And of course we are very grate ful for the masters to have saved us from demise sooo many times, that we are willing and thrilled go serve you in slavery until our last breath.

I am confident, that the court of arbitration will use his common and legal sense to see what is going on in our company. Have a chat with the Dat-guys, and you will then see how it could have turned out, with a management with fundamental knowledge of law and decency, without us having to go to court.

And if you say that if we former Crossair Pilots go on strike it will send it all into oblivion, then the management better move it... if they think it is worth it to save the overdimensioned Long-haul segment.

Just wanted to say this before this thread gets moved AGAIN from this page. I cannot see how all of you can stay so indifferent to how we are being mistreated by arbitrary decisions of our management. Of course, times are rough, but does that give the right to act illegally? And I know you Ex-Swissair guys felt let down as Swissair went bankrupt, but they just went out of business and did not breach a contract with you (Which does not prevent you from each taking 100'000 CHF out of the carcasse of Swissair, which leaves less for the creditors, and guess where they will be looking for the money once Swiss Express= Crossair has been split off? Will be hard to prove that the SWISS remainders are not Swissair!).

We will fight!

And moderatar, give me a hint where i can spill my bile next time.

Cheers
Av