PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qr CSD's what do you think about them ?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2003, 12:07
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jim

No exagerration: The headsets and blankets had to be bagged and left at the top of the steps for the caterers...it didn't matter which steps or at which door. SK had me carry ALL of the above ( 492 pax) to the L2 door and the steps there!) This is no exagerration...find out from a fellow national of SK, SR...

Promotions should be on merit and it was kinda the case when MT was there I guess.

But the assessment forms mean squat! CSD/ CS waste their time filling these in as they have no bearing on who gets promoted.

Dupont...wakey wakey...SK has a bad reputation in his previous company as well.

Snow white and the seven trollies HKL? Remember that?

Digna, some were like hitlers but some were young and LOVED the power!!!

Some had never flown before and were in charge of a B727 and 4 crew, all of whom had 5 or 6 years exoerience and probably were supervisors before...it just doesn't make sense.

The reason why some crew in QR do not want the responsibility is because they are scared! It is often better to just stay in the galley out the way and get the meals and drinks etc sorted out...cos you never know when the Mother Superior is going to pop up next!

Glad to be out! But would, as i think most would, consider going back if there was a TOTAL management reshuffle. Kick out AAB, BG, SK, PD and all the little worms...and QR would be great.

OK HAT's days were not so good service wise, but hey what a laugh we had...no pressure at all! And at least you could talk to the guy!

AS they say...what to do?

Good luck.