PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rotary Jobs 2014
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2014, 15:03
MartinCh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xtremalsound wrote:
Martinch,

I think you are totally stupid.

I think you really don't know what you are talking about.
Of course there is plenty of imigrants in Spain... But not less than uk, france or another country in europe. In france there is plenty of imigrants from Morroco and anothers African countries, even more than in Spain because they speak the same language.. uk is full up of Nigerian and another nacionalities... So the imigration is the same for almost of the european countries...

So please don't be asshole and think before to write.

Anyway this is a helicopter forum, so don't waist more time in stupid sentences..
I see your post was edited. Makes me wonder whether you 'scaled down' your verbiage to the above or made an effort on the readability side alone.
I *think* you shall improve your English grammar/syntax understanding, before slinging such verbal abuse, especially as my comment/remark to the specific misunderstanding was reasonably mild and to the point statement of what caused previous 'heat'. Then you come along and start another against me.

The remark on work rights and only repeated relative ease of sorting legal status/work rights from non-EU countries, with or without EU passport (one of MERCOSUR could be enough), in Spain and migration there as Spanish/Portuguese speaking from Latin/Central America. How does that make me what you described me so rudely?

Spain and Portugal are different in terms of migration flow compared to UK and France due to descendants in South America, special residence arrangements and short temp residence to get full PR and nationality in Spain for Latinos, plus 'inheriting passports'. That's on top of people overstaying, breaking rules, legalising themselves, smuggled in country etc. Now that's digressing further to what you mention.

What makes you think I know nothing and have not experienced some things in person or via my Spanish/Spanish speaking friends? Why would I drag here all the marasm, social and economical issues and migration in different parts of Europe, when it Spain and contract/employer sponsorship was mentioned. Sure, my remark was light-hearted enough and tad off-topic, yet your post is nothing but superfluous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacio802 View Post
But as far as I know, if you have a contract to work in Spain, you can live and work here with no problems at all.

Bravo73: A contract alone will not be enough. The hiring company will also have to sponsor the applicant for a visa, unless they are willing to hire illegal immigrants. Which might well be the case in Spain.
Let me break it down.
Contract not enough -> employer sponsorship needed if no other work rights
unless - look up dictionary. This subclause is tongue-in-cheek, stating LESS LIKELY possibility.
Might well be the case - could be truth/happen (need to sponsor applicant for work permit as needed).
How exactly did these words warrant such hot-headed reaction?
By misunderstanding non-simple English.

How did my stating some facts and not being 'personal' against Spanish pilots (blame the government or EU for all the sticky social issues), warrant your verbal abuse? Again, what I mentioned. Being hot-headed, jumpy, getting irritated before thinking things through.
I'm not holding it against you or other posters and taking it personal. After all, I'm fluent in Spanish, worked/lived with Spanish, have Spanish pilot friends who mentioned various things, been in Spain to see the other sides to migration. So I see why all this happened.

I recommend YOU tone down your opinion and avoid verbal abuse and not lecture others about your opinion. Otherwise you're just seen as loud & rude.