PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Jul 2014, 06:38
airborneksa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Avoid this setup completely. Cabin Crew are doing 60-80 hours per month and total salary does not even cover decent accommodation, as it not provided by the company. Most of cabin crew are living in sharing accommodation in some cases 4 people in 2 bedroom apartments. Deposit for accommodation to be paid by your self, which will eat away big chunk of your salaries or invest your savings. Sectors India, bangladesh, pakistan etc, mainly low paid construction workers flying and extremely hard work, Expect to clean lavatories at least 6 times a day with filth all over the place. Management does not care about well being of cabin crew, people within the company are disgruntled with conditions. All shots are being called by M.J. (who has complete disregard for everyone and pretends to be the brain behind success of Air Arabia, Mr. Nobody idiot). I know this as i had my very good friend working there, now she works for Etihad but before she left MJ decided not to honor the terms of contract signed. Avoid AA and avoid Idiot MJ