PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heightened security at U.S airports (and overseas?)
Old 5th Jul 2014, 20:21
ExSp33db1rd

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
South African Captain strips at airport Security check ..........

This would have been me had I still been flying over the past few years, I would have been wearing an orange jump suit in Guantanamo years ago, having assaulted one of the TSA mob. I really can't understand why BALPA, ALPA, and other major crew organisations have allowed the Goons to treat them in this way. OK, essential to establish that those in uniform are bona fide crew members, fingerprint them, use eye iris prints, whatever necessary - and it can't be that difficult - but don't then also take their bottle of water, toothpaste, make-up or whatever off them and then give them a multi-million dollar Weapon of Mass Destruction loaded with 100 tons of highly flammable fuel, plus axes etc. to play with.

The proof of this is likely the Capt. of MH 370 ( or whatever the number was ) as I read recently that he is now the prime suspect in his own hi-jacking - will we ever know - but I bet they made him take his shoes off before getting on board. Idiots.