PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 3rd Jul 2014, 04:59
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My turn.

Sarcs you crafty devil; just worked back through all of that; including a couple of interesting asides from one 'AirMed.Ind' who was panting to ingratiate himself with his mate Ausdoc.

So, I'll try out my basic, uneducated Anglo Saxon instead. Bollocks.

Creamy, I'll see your dichotomy and raise you an ad hominem..

Falsum in uno, falsum in omnibus
A special version of this fallacy is known as falsum in uno, falsum in omnibus, essentially “false in something, false in everything”. This is a combination of a false dichotomy and an ad hominem attack, because it attempts to disregard everything the person is saying by the claim that they’re either presenting the truth or presenting falsehoods. It ignores the possibility that the individual is wrong about one thing but right about others. The fact that someone has been proven wrong about claims they made is a potential reason to suspect other claims they make, but not a logical reason to disregard them entirely.
I just had an entertaining chat with my basic model, uneducated DAME mate (although there does seem to lots of real letters after his name though, perhaps it's a medico 'thing'). Anyway - however, as this is a family show I shall resist the temptation to reproduce in full his basic Anglo Saxon version of the good ship Avmed and all who sail in her. I shall simply content my flowery self with another hearty quote -"All Bollocks mate, being considered, trial and robust are the words of a forked tongue."- unquote.

Acknowledging the bleeding obvious don't signify either: i.e. that in every day life, people have accidents caused by illness, well fancy that. – It is a statistical certainty, a fact the underwriters, who bet fortunes on it know all too well; much better than anyone, including Avmed. FFS; if they are comfortable for our Docs can sign you as fit on a FAA or UK docket, then they are comfortable for the same Doc sign one for this third world place.

No, it's unfortunate, but the devotees of Shambollic Hole-mystic medicine are beyond all credibility or redemption. The Avmed crew should have been run out of town on a rail after the - Hempel - fiasco; let alone some of the other famous 'red-face' cases. Avmed, claiming to be anything other than a retrogressive, inefficient mess is disingenuous. Seeking only to become a 'name', either by following or being led by the nugget who took the Kiwi's back to the dark ages is more the mark.

The notion of CVD discrimination is simply as disgusting as the underhand methods used in the vainglorious attempt to achieve it.

Flowery – forsooth.. I think I'm flattered; should I flutter my eyelashes now?