PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 3rd Jul 2014, 04:58
ausdoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And here we go again. Rather than discussing the matter at hand, the standard response is to go dredging into history to attack the individual.

Hmm..the Doc was certainly knowledgeable on the stats for the conference, which was acknowledged by BP
Not that hard really -the attendance details (and in fact a list of most of the attendees) was included in the conference satchel at registration. Pretty common practice.

To which ausdoc completely ignored
So what would have liked me to do? I don't feel obliged to comment on every statement made by somebody else.

After that, if you follow the thread, ausdoc slinks off from where he came from.
OK I admit it, I don't live for PPRuNe. Sometimes I go for weeks without looking at it. Sometimes, there is simply nothing new to read or comment on. I tend to spend my life looking afdter people and doing aircrew medicals - Perhaps I've done yours. I spend my time doing my very best to keep pilots flying, rather than engaging with petty, small minded people who seem incapable of addressing an issue without resorting to character assassination, wild identity speculation, and trawling of completely unrelated threads.