PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DASH 8 accident in PNG
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2014, 10:03
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tolakuma manki
From researching your posts, it seems you have an inbuilt antaganism toward aviation operators and owners.
No, wrong again. I have an inbuilt hatred of any government body or company that lies, deceives, twists, perverts or covers over the truth. Dead pilots can't speak. Dead passengers can't speak. I try to defend the innocent and if that means my comments about some airlines lack of accountability upset some folk then so be it, I make no apologies.
Also
APNG employs many PNG countrymen and women as well as foreigners, you may do well to temper your bias against them on this a public forum.
How dare you play that attempted trump card. I hold no bias against the good people at APNG, none whatsoever, never have and never will. And just in case the racist card gets played, I married someone from the middle east, have flown in Australia, NZ, PNG and the USA, and some of my best friends are from the same countries I have mentioned, as well as Singapore, Alaska and China.

JammedStab
Not familiar with the Kokoda accident but a manager should not be held responsible for intentional or stupid actions of a pilot unless there was real reason to believe that it was inevitable and the manager was aware.
Hard for you to make a comment about Kokoda if you are not familiar with it? So here we go again. Pilot error is rarely the sole cause of an accident. Just as an example only, if pilot error is determined to have been caused by fatigue (shoddy rostering), inadequate or incorrect training, organisational bullying or pressure, or other organisational factors then the organisation is accountable, not just the pilots.

To assist you, please refer back to the Concord crash (link below). An Air France Concord crashes in Paris, yet Continental Airlines and one of its Engineers narrowly escape jail;

Continental Airlines and engineer John Taylor fined over French Concorde crash | Mail Online

Sorry guys, you need to start looking outside the box and start drilling down. And while you are criticizing me, please don't forget the families, friends and loved ones who eternally mourn the loss of the forever departed. And yes, I do know how that feels.

I don't intend on starting a slinging match, but if you two guys serve in management roles in any airline....well something like this will happen again.