PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It is a Rumour network after all....
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2014, 01:28
Near Miss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@744drv You are absolutely correct regarding their Scheduled Reporting Times will be based on the Flight Crew Reporting Time (handy for cases where they start at 0750 and we start at 0810). However this additional reporting time is included in their overall total of Duty Hours. So they are still doing a longer FDP ex HKG no? Or have I been interpreting this wrong and their additional "total of Duty Hours" will only apply to their 60 in 7, 105 in 14 and so on? Interestingly ISD OPS A makes no reference to this 20 minutes, and only has reporting time will be STD-60 or as may be notified to the crew member.

@swh Yes, a quick look at the DME flight. DEP 1655 and ARR 0310, thus TTL 1015. In my sleep deprived effort to get back on local time, I should have said Flight Duty Period and not Block Time. On the way to DME the FO is rostered RQ because the Flight Duty Period is greater than 11 hours. So you need to Extend the FDP. The easiest way to get around not having a bunk is to change the sign on time. But that isn't going to happen.