PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 29th Jun 2014, 12:32
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The only hypothesis I've got is that you and Creampuff seem to speak for each other, and the minute anybody suggests that there might be a better way to go about things, you gang up on them.
Bollocks. Creampuff and I don't speak for each other. You obviously aren't aware of the amount of arguments I have had with him, there is 'no love lost' between us. If you think that because Creampuff and I hold a similar view on this matter, then so be it. In fact I do agree with his comments wholeheartedly, but let me assure you that there isn't any 'ganging up' Doc.

You hold a strong view, and I actually respect that. All that has been asked is that you provide the research, data, reports, evidence to back up your CVD claims. Not that hard you know. Please provide it as that way I am sure that us nasty bullies will then go away. Is it really that difficult? I will be the first to eat the proverbial **** sandwich and apologise to you if you can provide the requested evidence.
And as for your comment about a better way of doing things, you must really be an imbecile. CAsA's sending out the CVD letters it did to pilots and AOC holders, based upon non factual evidence, plus taking into account the careers and untold damage its stance has already caused many pilots and its families, do you honestly think that is a better way? If you answer yes then you are exactly who I suspect you are, Doc.