PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 29th Jun 2014, 11:42
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No idea. As Flyingfiend doesn't seem to have made a post for more than 2 years, I'm not sure how it is relevant anyway.
Very true, February 2012 was his last post. Soon afterward he was 'outed' and never posted again
Anyway ausdoc, I have digressed and believe the thread should be placed back on track. Creampuff has offered you some robust questions in his last post. I am sure that a skilled physician such as yourself could answer these and supply the requested evidence? Perhaps you can take Creampuffs questions on notice, discuss them with Flyingfiend tomorrow, then respond in around 3 years time?

P.S ausdoc, I am not part of Creampuffs 'fan club', however I do have the ability to smell CAsA and **** from 10 yards. And there is an incredibly foul smell emanating from your arena, so which is it?

Anyway, I'm off to raid the Weetbix Packet to see if I can get a PHD! Im collecting the whole set and only have 2 qualifications to get!