PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Wright brothers just glided in 1903. They flew in 1908.
Old 29th Jun 2014, 07:22
longer ron

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
These guys are being very patient with you Simplex
As I said before please remember that there are aviation professionals on these forums...
I have been an aircraft engineer for over 40 years and in the past I have been a power pilot and glider pilot...

It is up to you if you want to continue trolling on this forum - and if you are not trolling you can get help for obsessional behaviour !

I have only replied to your rambling and illogical posts because I do not like to see aviation professionals discredited and also do not like to see people misled by misinformation on the internet

Simplex posted

Tom Crouch replies to the majority of people. Try to send him an email and you will get an answer from him.
Honestly I would have preferred him to study that picture ([First flight, 120 feet in 12 seconds, 10:35 a.m.; Kitty Hawk, North Carolina]) carefully and think about it instead of quickly answering, directly from his mobile phone (no urgent answer was needed), "You are wrong".
He did not need to carefully study 'your' photograph - he knows these pictures very well and therefore he knows that that particular part of the coastline is flat....give it up my friend you are looking very foolish