PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2014, 05:34
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can't get change coming from the top if the top doesn't change! Following the logic that its better to keep incompetence in place because his incompetence is a known quantity, then Dolan should stay and so should McCormick.
Based on the evidence and the understanding I have at hand, I have to agree with Lookleft on this point. Change must start at the top, if it doesn't then it won't filter down the line.
However, I may not have all the necessary info to make the statement I did about Pumpkin Head, if this is so then I humbly apologise. Maybe MM has had some robust KPI's built into his new 3 year contract which includes overseeing the dismantling and restructure of FF and ATSB?
I guess time will tell, but I cannot hide my concerns about his reappointment.
Either way I am a little edgy today. Frank borrowed the Houseboat and got the motor snagged on some FOD in the Styx River. Apparently he hit the safe that all the IOS Forsythe submissions are locked in. Someone naughty tried to dispose of it. Either way I am stressing that the Houseboat won't be serviceable until Monday, and with 2 Engineers off with the flu I am going to have to pull an all nighter, and I know that you have a lot of pax booked in for Monday morning 'K'.

Toot toot