PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Losses of HK$50 million a month for CX...
Old 27th Jun 2014, 16:44
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No. What we should really do is tell the GMA that considering CX has the money to literally 'throw away' on absurd cargo strategies, they can immediately credit a 10% pay raise, backdated to January (and it really should be back to the expiry of the last pay deal). Further, they can start to explain where the accountability is in the other departments, as it appears the only department in this airline that is fully accountable is Flight Ops. The whole thing sickens me. Excuse me Anna, but why exactly are our new SO's living hand to mouth, living in 'cages' and basically being made to realise that they don't have a real career here, and will never even be able to have a proper life (you know...thinks like girlfriends/wives/children/education for same, etc). As Chris Beebe just said, when is 'enough' ? I don't think any of us need to really think what the answer to that question is for very long. Forget a formal CC declaration, after this I can't imagine a single one of us who isn't on that already.