PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bell 429
Thread: Bell 429
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2014, 17:04
VNAv8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
429/135t2e/ performance specs using standardized performance assumptions

Looked thru the posts from the beginning and thought there would have been one fact seeking minded pilot from B429 camp and EC135 camp to clarify and publish numbers on performance capabilities, based on standardized parameters.... Forget the marketing propaganda in brochures etc... And the heel snipping in 20+ pages of posts here...

I live in an ISA+25c (SL to 3000m) environment year round and like to see comparison from the respective approved AFM/POH.

If anyone will share the performance chapters with me, I have a standardized performance sheet waiting to be filled in...

Dont have the aircraft available here for real world hands on data, so this data gathering technique needs to suffice for now.

Thanks to those here who understand this is an analytical comparison, nothing more nothing less...

If anyone would like to share EC 145, much appreciated....

I am not interested in ISA numbers .....ISA+25c and the MTGWT (and MTGWT less 250kg) to be used....IGE-OGE/AEO/OEI..... Service ceiling AEO/OEI.... And for Max cruise /recommended cruise speed/range/burn for ISA+25 SL/2000'/6000' PA... endurance data...