PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PRESTWICK
Thread: PRESTWICK
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2014, 07:49
ATNotts

Received 327 Likes on 190 Posts
12-30 Windsock

Thanks Pik3141. These people ( Skippy and Facey ) post the same stuff every single time , i.e Prestwick has no future , Glasgow and Edinburgh should take prestwicks traffic , The scottish government have wasted tax payers money blah blah blah .. This aint a political forum . We have heard your views time and time again , so please dont repeat it on every post, its boring people on here. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . Facey your posts are always negative against prestwick and so is your good friend kangaroo boy. Its laughable that the two of you always post together.

With regards to Airports and Cities . Is it such a big deal that it takes 40 minutes to get into Glasgow City Centre if in fact they are going to Glasgow , Considering Scotland has a few great places to visit.? Do you expect to fly to London and expect to step out plane and through the gates of buckingham palace in under 5 minutes ? I dont think so ..........

Nope no spotter here, As for your circuits, We dont care..... Here's 50p go phone someone who gives a .... about ur boring circuits. In fact phone skippy.. Youve got his number............
Your profile says you're 33 - however that is one of the most juvenile postings I have seen in a while!

Have you no idea about the economics of running a large airfield, maintaining facilities etc. when the airport's main operator comes from the school of airline management that says an airline shouldn't have to pay for the facilities they use?

Nobody wants to see PIK close; nor for that matter other places such as MME, BLK, CVT, MSE (already gone); but tax payers can't be expected to stump up money to keep a few people employed in Ayrshire - and keep a band of spotters happy.

Hopefully, a cost effective solution for PIK can be found, but it won't be found through political intervention, but through hardnosed business decisions.