PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rotary Jobs 2014
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2014, 16:10
Modtro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

jhauma, you might be a novel pilot just starting, but you are not a kid anymore. You wrote four posts, the first one crying for help, the second one thanking for the help and adviced received, the third one"Bam-f*' you all…i get my buddies in, you assh****" as hueyracer well said...

Sorry dude but your attitude is just wrong and here is a free advice even if you are not asking for one: learn to keep your mouth shut, your eyes and ears open and come back down to earth.

In four posts you managed to show a great lack of respect to so many people who have sacrificed a lot to get where they are and one of those unwritten laws, help others without expecting anything in return except a few beers.

I have helped others too and received a lot of help and support, friends and complete strangers even if I was on a job hunt myself, but it's not about my buddies or myself first.

It took me a year to get my first job as a copilot (10.000 km from home), my second job got me a little bit closer to home (6.000 km away), I then had another year of search to find my third job (also 10.000 km), which lasted 6 months (one of those small operators everyone should avoid). I consider myself also novel pilot with a little bit over 1.200 hrs and there is always something new to learn.

I am currently unemployed and on another job hunt, but I'm not complaining or whining around. There is always someone else who has it more difficult than my or yourself.

Neverless I whish you good luck for yourself and many happy landings.

Regards.

---

Be good on your way up, because I might see you on your way down.

Last edited by Modtro; 24th Jun 2014 at 18:55.