PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Diesel V8 flys
Thread: Diesel V8 flys
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2014, 23:00
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mmmm casa. We'll I worked against them they tried to have me removed from a court case as a hostile witness and I've worked with them. Unfortunately they are our regulator and with have to work within the parameters they set. But yes they made up now of ex military and airline staff that have no idea how the industry works and needs to be able to survive. Un like the UK we such a large country on a break down last week 2 1/2 hour flight at 160 average grind speed to get to the machine. Or a days driving there and then another back. It's sad to see what these clowns have done.
Aust lives of Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane and if you are any where else stiff ****.
How ever we just keep putting our heads in the sand and hope it will all go away. As can be seen with cvd but action has started. It only takes one stone to be pulled for the ache to collapse it getting to that stone. People have had enough of mindless crap.
To that point I believe that the Dalby case has been dropped by casa.

But back on track yes efi will maintain to a closer level the optimum mixture but it's only a small saving. Is it worth the development cost involved re invent the wheel. Personal I would think not. I guess time will tell. And nothing still beats the spark from a magneto.
Cheers