PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Critical
Thread: Qatar Critical
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2003, 05:39
digna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is certinly sad what people write about Qatar Airways here but I think some of it if not the most is just kind of sabotage I don't work for QR any more but I did for some long time and I think the management is doing a big mistake by egnoring their working force and treating them just like (do it or do it ) no other way. the contract you sigen with Qr is just one month cotract and the mistakes that has been done is beyond corrrection or it will need time to gain the good emage for the company not as a service provider but as an employer thus only people with less capabiliteis will remain in the company . the passingers will enjoy the clean shiny aircrafts and the nice meal but only lucky people will meet a nice profitional crew to make their flight a pleasiant one .A freind of mine who was a cabin crew as well came with QR and he mentioned to me that the cabin crew were offering the choice to the pax in the row infront of him when he found that he has left only with one choice any way he manged as useual from the crew meal and when he came to serve him his meal he again offerd the non available meal choice . my long story here show that people or some of them are working with great fear and thus they are less creative and confident ,and the management is not doing any thing about it in fact they are encreesing the fear factor, if you want to see the cabin crew manager you have to be introgated first by his secretary who feel that it is not her job to do that if you need any thing you better go strait to the 9th things get done better there .Yet Qatar as a place is wonderfull and I mean it the company as routes ,layovers ,pay , and work condition is not bad the accomodation we had is one of the best you can find in the region the whole benifits was not bad but again it is only one month contract .