PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Job that actually means something
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2014, 13:41
Lightheart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Higher reason

Hi David,

Passion is a good indicator that we are on the right path. Many years ago I lost my passion in my first career, then moved to aviation (which at the time was an unfulfilled passion from childhood).

I believe that you may be becoming aware of a higher purpose for you on this planet. Have you ever thought about why you are here? I can assure you it's not about the accumulation of possessions or social status or any other ego-based thinking.

Most of humanity think that it's about having, then doing and being. But it's actually the other way around.

What do you want to BE? Not talking about a job, I'm talking about an aspect of divinity. What aspect of divinity do you want to be, to project to humanity?....love, service, patience, tolerance, compassion...etc You will need to self-inquire.

A doingness will arise from that, for your work is a way of being what your spiritual journey is inviting you to be...your idea with regard to why you are doing it and who you are in relationship to that reason.

I hope my words will be of some use to you.

Last edited by Lightheart; 22nd Jun 2014 at 13:46. Reason: Punctuation