PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2014, 02:10
HeyIts007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GPS aside for one second, to some, their explanation of those pings being false and caused by equipment failure seem highly suspicious. My question is, are they now testing both the equipment TPL-25 and the supposed ship that caused those false pings? Has an official proven technical explanation been provided for this aspect? Seems we have heard nothing more of this. This is important also as it could effect their logical reasoning. If they cant repeat those ping detection faults, it gets even more confusing and uncertain as to where this aircraft is located.

An onlooker would have to be forgiven for thinking it seems a bit like fob off because perhaps they realised the last explanation could not hold water, no pun intended. i.e. once pings are identified, the target search area is confirmed and thus they would not have an excuse to say they cant find any trace of the aircraft. Now they have the excuse available again to say the aircraft will never be found. Seems rather convenient.

Who knows what really happened, but geez, clearly it seems the i's are not being dotted nor the t's crossed. That alone raises reason for concern about all this. Just seems like some of this official advice is being constructed along the way or at least they are not being open and clear the public with key aspects of information about the search.