PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL in France/Spain
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2014, 13:04
Amblikai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So next year (June/July 2015) i'll be able to go for my PPL. On the condition that my wife can come too and we can make a "holiday" of it for a month or so.
The only place i'd looked at so far was FIS in Jerez which looks really good, but in the spirit of fully researching places i thought i'd ask if there was anywhere else people would recommend?

My Wife speaks French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese so those places would probably be preferable so that she can spend time on her own while i'm training.

I found this guy on a google search. Anyone know if it's any good? - PPL flight training in France - Stuart Morton

Obviously cost is a factor but quality of training is the highest priority and i won't even get permission from my better half if it's not somewhere she can enjoy for a month.

I've also just found this place, which is obviously not in France or Spain but looks really good. Has anyone used them before?
Pilot and MCC training at Kavala International Airport in Greece - Training College

Any ideas?
Thanks!