PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still flying after Ansett - Vol 3 - if allowed.
Old 4th May 2003, 22:55
Binoculars

Just Binos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Spad seems to be a little short of an answer to EWL's nice deflection of his ridiculous hypothetical. If Spad and any of the usual suspects would genuinely refuse to entrust the life of their loved ones to an 89er if there were no alternative it proves the extent to which their brain is corroded from the inside, and should provide them with a reason to rethink.

I always read these 89 threads because they continue to give me an insight into human nature which I have to accept, but I usually stay away from commenting since I had no part in the dispute. But Spad's desperate attempt to prove a point shocked me.

I can ignore amos's repetitive bile spitting with his ludicrous winking smilies (where is his literate alter ego Tool Time these days?), but Spad, can you be serious? Yeah, if your kid was sick and you needed to rely on someone, naturally you would take one of the "good guys" if you had a choice. But if you are prepared to come into this thread and state that you wouldn't trust one of the "bad guys" to look after said kid, you need psychiatric help.