PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Russia approves foreign pilots hire.
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2014, 17:08
B737rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Proline21.

I totally agree with you here.
What a bunch of nonsense to read here...
I have flown with so called "proper" British, German and Irish pilots (Captains and FOs) and I had the worse flights in my career because most of them where either so socially nervous and eccentric like women with extreme menstruation (British!) and /or alcohol damaged (British, Irish & Germans!) that Russians might look like innocent teenagers in comparison!
And THESE Captains/FOs were all flying in PROPER airlines that you should expect higher standard!

I have also flown in India, China and the entire Middle East on contracts with airlines with "respectable names" and can tell that I am surprised that they have even obtained an AOC! And "western" pilots are continuing to FLOW into these airlines, happy with a big smile and shut eyes because there are no jobs at home! So WHY then throw dirt to the Russians??

So dear :
Russia has grown and developed drastically since 1990 and have one of the most modern fleets in the world! Not old crap as Europe is flying around in because of European economical disaster!
In addition the Russian pilots receive western training from western type rating training centers when they buy western aircrafts!

I think all of you who are throwing dirt to our good neighbor in the east should go and increase your own standard before you do such!

Last edited by B737rider; 19th Jun 2014 at 17:26.