PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Simulator Training for strong crosswind landings
Old 19th Jun 2014, 16:42
AirRabbit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Judd

I certainly don’t take any offence, and actually, I appreciate your honesty. In fact, I am fully aware that I use “a lot” of words to get my points across … and that comes from my educational and instructing background … where, over the years, I’ve found that some folks see/hear and understand the same point(s), but quite often do so from differing perspectives – meaning that to ensure the widest level of understanding, it is usually better to fully explain the points desired, and do so preferably from more than one perspective, or using more than one approach to the subject. The resulting problem is being … well … “wordy,” and I’m certainly guilty of that.

I will attempt to remember what you’ve said and post comments that are structured with a bit more space to avoid the “eye problems.” But, knowing me, even with all the good intentions I may muster, I am relatively sure that, particularly on subjects that are of significant importance to me, I’m likely to open the flood gates. Again, thanks for the honesty and for the compliment it contained.