PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 12
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2014, 03:22
gums

Received 55 Likes on 16 Posts
AF447 discussion deuce

Well, JT, I think we need to let this thead go on. Maybe re-label it and start over with existing posts, and that's your call.

There are a lot of techniques and personal war stories and lessons-learned and such for folks to learn from, huh?

We have had a diverse group of pilots and engineers here for almost 5 years. As a "light" pilot with an engineering degree, I was accepted by this current group to offer my lessons from an early FBW jet and to comment about other aspects of the aviation mistress we all served.

Seems all of us want/desire to help prevent accidents if all crews knew the data from the previous episodes to include crew techniques/actions, past problems of mechanical or electronic nature, and the beat goes on.

I vote to keep the thread going, but maybe re-label it and move to another forum if we have to.

On the road now to high country, owe some decent responses to some posts and will try to keep up with my morse code telegraph line from cabin to 'net connection. Carrier pigeons won't stay here, and chipmunks are unreliable.