PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perfect Example Of CASA Outrageaous Behaviour?
Old 19th Jun 2014, 03:04
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Satyr's anonymous.

Sunny – understandable fury, totally justified in this instance. It would be bad enough if it was only this one issue, in isolation which had 'the treatment'; but it ain't. What you see here is only the shadow of the beast and you catch whiff of the rancid stench. This one is a tale told in public; there are worse, much worse aberrations which have been inflicted by 'supported managers' on pilots and operators. But they are artfully camouflaged under the mystique of safety and the multi handed strop-athon of 'prosecution by administration', supported by unrelenting persecution, even crucifixion, should the mood descend; (which it does quite often)...

I know how many Quadrio's there are out there; I wonder how many of the 'Bill Smith' tribe are wandering in the wilderness. One thing is certain sure; if 'we' allow this to go unchallenged, that which was corrupted by power will eventually become simply corrupt.

CR # 86 –"According to the letter there is only one place in Aus to do a CAD test. Is there any connection between this establishment and CASA? You know what I mean.."
Selah.

Last edited by Kharon; 19th Jun 2014 at 03:13. Reason: Just seemed like a good idea - at the time...