PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEP at Ryanair
Thread: DEP at Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2014, 20:08
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't think RC had any say, and possibly not even an opinion in this. Think instead that purveyor of "great ideas" (like asking pilots to pay €50 up-front to submit their C.V's ) DD (sometimes of Brookfield allegiance) or some of the other notables DOB/EW well, you know the cast.

I think the C.P. whilst he has done /does do well courtesy of his post , is actually just a little "above" all this disgusting nonsense that has gone on. Sure he has to tolerate it, and he is happy to take whatever bonuses are thrown his way, but I think he has more class than to be associated with inventing/condoning it.

Just my personal opinion of course, based on interacting with the characters involved.

And yes, the pilots are the ones mainly to blame, the unseemly rush to jack in a permanent position (in many cases still claiming back Irish tax) to sign up as a Bona Fida Slut back in 200(4?) had to be seen to be believed. The increase (except for "Super-Whore" LTC's doing 100hr/mth all Line Tng & netting €15,000 a mth ) was only around +10% if you had been contacting the Irish Revenue to claim "something" back, I personally couldn't see it myself.

The idea of "Based Contractor" was always a little bit tenuous too, but no, the Lemmings couldn't see it coming. However, no sweat, those that made it the norm, have now stashed enough away in the bank & moved on. . . so, that is alright then

Last edited by captplaystation; 18th Jun 2014 at 20:24.