PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2014, 13:04
Angle of Attack

Received 33 Likes on 10 Posts
BCG in Australia Post, goddam.... My annual tax would pay about 50% of 1 Mums paid maternity program that is about to be brought in, now it will pay 49% and 1% to BCG. Let alone roads services, health, FFS no wonder we are in debt.....delete BCG delete paid maternity leave and let MY tax actually work on something useful for the community. Rant over..

Anyway back to topic I would hardly say Singapore is Muslim, there would be more Atheists than Muslims,living there. QF need to get a service to Europe via Asia, Dubai is a dead duck.

They needed the Emirates partnership as much as they needed their Idle reverse policy on the 737. Hardly any pilots did it because they thought it was a dumb idea and now it has been revoked due to delamination on the brake pads events.......idiots...

And as for Fuel Conservation the biggest oxymoron is one word .....A380
Let's take 180 tonnes syd-lax with 400 pax while VA 777 will take around 90 tonnes with 320 pax. APU's shut down at the gate ain't gonna fix that problem.

Alan May or May not be happy but he is running the preverbial Animal Farm....
Not really running it just getting a heap of consultants to advise him how to run it.