PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qr CSD's what do you think about them ?
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2003, 06:59
Hong Kong Layover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dupont,

your last statement alone proves,how much you know about SK!! where have you been all this time,sleeping? or has he favoured you like the other special people he has got in his list,simply because he is scared of secrets people already know about him.

I would very much like to know what you meant about me talking "****"?.....no man,I am not talking ****,there is no **** stories written here.they are the actual facts I am talking about! I dont write about issues I dont know.infact what was mentioned in my previous post took place when I flew with him!! so whats more??...so you call it ****??

SK could be your mate,could be in touch with you ...BIG DEAL!!!
but just because he is your friend and you stand by him does not mean a thing to me or to the people who know,who the SNAKE is!!

Where my job at QR and my promotions are concerned,...be informed I got my promotions for the dedication and hard work I put in to work and the air line and not by licking CEO' bottom like SK does or by making tea/coffee for the manegement on off days like SK did!

I also understand you are very hurt because of the truth I wrote about SK,but be informed,truth HURTS!!..and its common!!

SK is a full load of bull****! THE END!

Last edited by Hong Kong Layover; 4th May 2003 at 07:24.