PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe DHC8 F/O recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2014, 08:10
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all

Just wondering if I could trouble anyone in the know for a bit of info regarding the Flybe DE F/O recruitment campaign:

The notification on the website states that each applicant should have completed a JOC, I am aware that some airlines that require candidates to complete a JOC will only accept JOCs completed at certain training organisations or which involve a minimum number of hours in the simulator ie only JOCs involving at least 16 hours in the simulator will be acceptable. Do Flybe have such restrictions or is any JOC from any training organisation acceptable?

In the past when Flybe has recruited DE F/Os, there has been a currency restriction based on the number of hours flown in recent months, ie every applicant must have flown a minimum of 50 hours in the preceding 12 months. There is no such restriction on the current recruitment spec, is there such a currency restriction for this recruitment campaign?

Have tried contacting their HR department but just get an automated response referring me back to the job spec on their website.

Thank-you all very much in anticipation of your advice.