PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinese written test...
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2014, 21:42
A-V-8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D -- Detect the fact that a change has occurred;
E -- Estimate the need to counter or react to the change;
C -- Choose a desirable outcome for the success of the flight;
I -- Identify actions which could successfully control the change;
D -- Do the necessary, action to adapt to the change;
E -- Evaluate the effect of the action.

CAAC within l0 days after the pilot returning to
his/her home base.
When ATC gives priority to an aircraft in an emergency, the chief of the ATC facility
involved may ask the pilot-in-command to submit a report. If asked, the pilot-in-command
must submit a detailed written report to the ATC facility manager within 48 hours. This is
required whether or not there was a deviation from regulations.

题目What are the line check requirements for the pilot in command for a domestic air
carrier?
CThe line check is required every 12 months in each type aircraft in which the
pilot may fly.

题目If the f irst portion of the flight is under IFR and the latter portion is under VFR, pilot
should f i ll the FLIGHT RULES box with letter
AY. (Why would you just fly under IFR the whole way)

题目During multiauto pilot approaches, bus isolation occurs at:
A500 ft AGL
B1000 ft AGL
C1500 ft AGL

题目For scheduled airline, pilots should f il l in the box of TYPE OF FLIGHT with letter
AG
BS
CR

题目In average, for every 1,000 feet increase in the troposphere, the temperature of the
air wi l l
Adescend 2

Now on to the medical. On my U.S. EKG I get two messages at the top right. One says arrhythmia and the other says T-wave abnormality. This was the flunker last time. After 3 years of writing letters I got screened by another company. They knew in advance that I would require additional test and because I had those same test run 3 years ago in the U.S. The company and I already knew what the results would be. A T-wave abnormality usually indicates Ischemia (heart attack). There is no relief in the Chinese regulation for ischemia. They have to know that you are not ischemic or no medical for you. Last time Capital could have sent me for more testing but no soup for me. This time another company sent me. I had a CAT scan with an iodine injection. Yes that sucker hurt bad for about 5 seconds. They can also do an angiogram to verify that the T-wave abnormality is a “false positive”. I kept it under a lid that I had been to China before and canned for the medical. Only my closest friends know. Looks like I am headed to China for employment this time. At the time of this post I haven’t heard back yet.

Best of luck to you guys!

Last edited by A-V-8; 15th Jun 2014 at 21:53.