I think the worst of the bunch at the moment are:

****ty Plaza, Tayoan
S.F.
Narita
Chicago ( Freighter)
Park Inn Heathrow
Bangkok
Paris
San Fran is cr@p, especially compared to the hotels we used to stay in there. Have stayed in better 20$ motels.

What about Toronto Horrible Inn - its rubbish - had to move rooms twice last time I was there - the room I ended up with had a noisy window aircon stuck behind the curtains, that didn't seal out the light either.

If you like sleeping on concrete the Narita hotel is great - had a couple of completely sleepless nights there.

Korean and Japanese hotels seem to think that in winter you don't need air-conditioning, with the result that you end up waking up at 3 am in a cooking room - choose between opening the window and getting kept awake by the noise or getting kept awake by the heat.

Park Inn has recently been renovated and is actually a lot better now. On the last visit all of the crockery at breakfast was filthy - literally went through about 20 plates trying to find a reasonably clean one

Bangkok and Paris I don't mind, although the Paris hotel is in a bit of a dodgy area ie. France.