PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perfect Example Of CASA Outrageaous Behaviour?
Old 15th Jun 2014, 11:42
dubbleyew eight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isn't the time honoured method of getting rid of demons to drive a wooden stake through the heart? I think we all need to show up to the casa offices enmass holding sharpened wooden stakes.

To Anthill and all the other guys with CVD according to the mengele school of medicine now running in CAsA.

YOU ARE NOT DEFECTIVE. it is simply the case that your genetic makeup has created a different eye structure. that variation is a normal aspect of the slow evolution of the human species. how can anyone but a fcukwit CAsA medico ever be arrogant enough to say that an eye difference is a defect has me shaking my head.

when I was down fitting a gps mount to my instrument panel last night I took some time to look at the private flying environment. if you can make sense of a visual terminal chart then there is absolutely nothing in the private flying environment that is colour dependent.

bye the bye I'm told by one of the descendants that the big joke about the white blond haired master race so promoted by hitler is that most of them are moderately to severely colour blind.

these ex-raaf "we know safety" iron circle in CAsA are absolutely insane nutters. there is no other term for their actions in pursuing this senseless bastardry.