PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is it, FC, MT, TC or Thomsons?
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2003, 21:55
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The point I'm trying to make is that not everyone can have their favourite topic on the front page. At the end of the day editorial decisions are made based on many factors. I don't claim to get it right every time and it is becoming obvious that there is no convincing a few people that their accusations are misplaced and wrong.

This temporary forum was set up to prove a point. Yes, it is petty and after an hour or so I can step back and see that whilst it is amusing to some it doesn't do much else except to highlight the editorial issues and not the other more serious issues about MYT.

I will move these threads back to where I think they should be when I get a chance. Not everyone is going to be happy about my choice but you are going to have to live with it. Just don't accuse me of some hidden agenda to put pressure on MYT in order to expedite their possible demise.

Hopefully the latest news on the other thread will provide a morale boost to the crews. The discussion about how the banks operate and why they make the decisions they do is all valid although some of the speculation about why they are holding on will not be welcome by some it is only discussion.

Haven't got enough spare time to deal with all this at the moment so in light of the 'good news' thread that started today I'm going to close this one and the original MYT one that has upset some of you so much and see where it all leads.

Good luck for the future.