PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetgo - have they gone?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2014, 21:08
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're all right Jack.

GA It's fcuking awesome that an Aussie company can move forward in aviation.
Personally, I wouldn't have phrased quite like that, but I can agree with the sentiment. What Jetgo have achieved is remarkable – any where in the world; but even more so to have done it in Australia. The blood, sweat and tears alone needed to achieve finance credibility and finding a financier with the "vision" to back an Australian aviation enterprise, speaks of remarkable abilities and a rock solid business plan. Having managed to find the dollars, next comes the AOC challenge; the costs are staggering, the difficulties even with a realistic CASA team, first class "library" and even with all the ducks in a neat row it's no easy task; definitely not one for the feint hearted or amateur dreamer.

Having achieved so much they still have to survive and prosper in a tough environment. I'm with Jack – put envy and the tall poppy clippers aside. Credit where it's due and a Fair go for Jetgo.

Sponsor: IOS chapter for the prevention of Hair pulling, Bitch slapping, Hissy fits and the curling up of toes to prevent socks being put on.