PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Pay review
Thread: EK Pay review
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2014, 11:50
TOGA Thrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get the facts straight. There is an email about a flight bag. There is nothing on the pay review that I can see.

Comments:
TCAS has been going on about this flight bag for some time. Even gave some new captains theirs in advance after addressing them. He was very excited and delighted!

Quite why the DVP-FO should concern himself with this uniform issue is beyond me. He has a few thousand waiting for news of their salary in a high inflation city and all he can come up with is a flight bag! Its beyond ridiculous. And sad that this is what EK middle management have been reduced to or represent - I'm not sure which.

As for the pay review - more lies. A number of sources have said officially that it would be out by the end of the week - and its not. I suppose there is still a window of opportunity and remain hopeful.

Not a peep out of HR. Maybe they are finishing up the week with a chat in Costa to complain about their husbands and figure out next week's car pool issues so are too busy to give us an update at least.

I dont believe a major company can survive with these symptoms.

I find them contemptous and insensitive. Administators not managers.

They forget their jobs, their futures, their homes, their kids schools, their bonuses all depend on us getting it largely right day after day

Despite what they throw at us, how we percieve their treatment and how much angst and stress they generate, we continue to deliver the goods safely and efficiently - which is more than can be said for them.

Last edited by TOGA Thrust; 12th Jun 2014 at 12:07.