PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SKYWEST Airlines said yesterday...
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2003, 19:14
geoffrey thomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on MU2

Surely, surely, MU2 you can do better than that. Please tell me you can do better than that.

YOU made the statement and now you can't cite once instance of me mentioning "all the little ins and outs of the company which are hardly newsworthy"

BUT I have left out some great page one stuff such as....

Skywest trying to get engineers for the F100 through NJS in Adelaide...Skywest cutting back 27% on its maintenance costs.
...Skywest engineers ringing to voice concerns about cut backs.

ALL these are page ONE my friend and I could take a month off with those three. BUT not one made the pages of the west...NOT one!!

So get your damm facts right NEXT time. AND don't shoot the messenger....look to your board.

AND by the way, Skywest still haven't given the Government the assurances that they can meet its debts. I am advised a second extension has been asked and granted till late this week....BUT you didn't read it in the West did you.

I am certain that the Commonwealth Bank will roll over the lease on the F-50s as they have no choice. BUT can the Skywest board give a G/tee that they can meet Skywest's debts when they fall due?

GT