PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SKYWEST Airlines said yesterday...
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2003, 18:45
Apollo 4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

MU2

I see that you have fallen into the trap of getting personal when the argument is lost. GT has called your bluff, you now have the opportunity to rebutt his intelligent argument and logical statement of fact or continue with your monosyllabic grunts and insults.

It would serve you well to analyse your actions and assess your own IQ status for entering into a debate for which you have not the slightest insight.

Like GT says PUT UP OR SHUT UP here is your chance !!!

A word of caution to the author of the below PM to myself...

Firstly Truth is a legal excuse to the charge of slander and by your signed PM confession I believe you to be Guilty as Charged. Secondary employment by any name is "moonlighting"..

Secondly I do not take kindly to anonymous threats and suggest that this type of behaviour is nothing short of disgraceful, especially from as you put it "nice guy". PPRUNE is in essence a forum to express facts,rumours and ideas between fellow aviators with the intent of enhancing communication and understanding.

If you repeat this type of threat I will publish your name with the threat... that is a promise.

29th April 2003 13:23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch yourself
Look mate, just a word of caution about your posting. Make sure you get your facts right (re: XR FO's moonlighting at Ad Astral) if you had bothered to ask I personally am trying to do two things. Firstly, putting something back into the industry and trying to help the new guys and secondly I am also helping a great boss and friend out by picking up excess work for him. Your posting could have been taken as a personal slander but seeing as I'm a nice guy we shall leave it at that eh::